The Dead South
The Dead South
- AddDiamond Ring - Live at The Belasco Theatre, Los Angeles, CA
- Add Blue Trash - Live at the Showbox SODO, Seattle, WA
- Add Black Lung - Live at the Manchester Academy, Manchester, UK
- Add The Recap - Live at the Revolution Concert House, Garden City, ID
- Add Boots - Live at the Winspear Centre, Edmonton, AB
- Add Spaghetti - Live at The Roseland Theatre, Portland, OR
- Add Miss Mary - Live at the House of Blues, Boston, MA
- Add Broken Cowboy - Live at the Buckhead Theatre, Atlanta, GA
- Add That Bastard Son - Live at The O2 Brixton Academy, London, UK
- Add Snake Man Pt. 1 & 2 - Live at the Guildhall, Portsmouth, UK
- Add Time For Crawlin' - Live at the O2 Academy, Newcastle, UK
- Add Fat Little Killer Boy - Live at the Mission Ballroom, Denver, CO
- Add Heaven In A Wheelbarrow - Live at Ulster Hall, Belfast, UK
- Add In Hell I'll Be In Good Company - Live at the Marquee Ballroom, Halifax, NS
- Add Honey You - Live at Vicar Street, Dublin, Ireland
- Add Travellin' Man - Live at Warsaw, Brooklyn, NY
- Add Banjo Odyssey - Live at MTelus, Montreal, QC
You may pick up your order from the Six Shooter office located at 906A Logan Ave, Toronto, ON M4K 3E4. The office is located just East of the fountain at Logan and Danforth, off the laneway. Our office hours are 10am-6pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Please reply to your confirmation email with the day and approximate time that you’d like to pick up your order.
Gold-certified bluegrass band The Dead South announce Served Live, their first double live album, available for pre-order now. Recorded during the Served Cold World Tour, which traveled the USA, UK and Ireland before the live music industry was shut down by the pandemic, Served Live is a full concert set list taped at iconic and beloved venues, from London’s Brixton Academy and Denver’s Mission Ballroom to The Belasco Theatre in LA. Featuring new material from the JUNO Award winning album Sugar & Joy, alongside the band’s top charting, global viral hits from previous records, Served Live puts you in the front row in your own home, where we hope you’ll stay safe.
"We've often thought of ourselves primarily as live, performing artists as opposed to recording artists. Our studio albums exist as a reflection of and advertisement for what we really do, which is put on high-energy shows. While a "live recording" is a bit of a paradox, we're very excited to give our fans a glimpse of what we do best. If you've seen us before, we hope this record will in some small way bring you back to the sweaty, loud live experience we've all been missing. If you have yet to see us, we hope this record excites you to come see us in the (hopefully) near future.
”With Served Live, The Dead South celebrate the hard-working, music-loving people who make tours happen, from venue owners to agents to promoters. Proceeds from Served Live will support Let The Music Play. Stay tuned for details on what The Dead South have in mind, or donate directly here:
Let The Music Play - https://www.ukmusic.org/policy/let-the-music-play/